Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CAMP IS A GO!

Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

Conditioning camp will begin in November at Bronx park community center 720 Henderson Hwy. We will be starting the 1st week of November (Nov 1st-26th or 3rd-29th Start Date TBA) @ 6:15am.

Cost will be $220.00 for 12 sessions. I need minimum 10 people to sign up for this to be a go. Contact me if you are interested so I can confirm our booking.

I will post some photos of our new location in the next few days so check in if you can. We have this location for 2 months and plan to keep going in January.

pauldyck@mts.net
204.792.4434

Thank you for your patience.


Paul

1 comment:

  1. I would stay with Precision Fitness, a total jump to another name would take away from the name you have built. I bet people call you Precision fitness anyways (like me!) as I can never remember the full name

    ReplyDelete