Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday September 20th Trail Run Canceled

Hey Everyone,

Due to today's constant rain (and an injury I sustained) there will be no run this evening at Birds Hill Park.

Normally I would still go and see if there were any brave souls that have chosen to come out and enjoy the trails but having finished an ironman just one week ago I am better off not pushing through a run and hurting my calf further.

Sorry for the late notice but I was waivering on having the run and chasing people on bike. The past few runs in the rain were solo runs for me anyways...

PLease post if you have any questions, concerns and coments. I hope to see you out next tuesday @ 6pm Birds Hill Park Stables.

If you decided to go and run anyways please let me know by sending me a pansy text or e mail :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment