Sunday, June 5, 2011

100 Days to go

Hey Everyone,

Im back. I have been away from the blog for a while as I have been fighting... Well I dont know what it is. I know that I recwovered well from Ironman St George. I think the problem I had was how tired I was when I came home. I was so beat and run down with all the later bed times, early mornings and it took its toll on me. Im glad I caught it when I did as it could have been worse than it is now.

I was getting in workouts on and off depending on how I was feeling. I know it wasnt burn out as I still had the desire to workout but I had so much trouble staying awake after getting off work. Some early nights and lots of food and I was good to go!

The next big event coming up is the Morden Half Ironman in July and another big one Ironman Wisconsin which is only 100 days away. Its time to get to work. I feel great and am looking forward to being back out there in Wisconsin.

I hope you are all doing well and training hard. You will be hearing more from me from now on.

Take care and train hard.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment