Thursday, January 20, 2011

Running Clinic

the 1st LEARN TO RUN PROPERLY clinic was a great success this evening for runners of all types. Lots of focus on drills to correct poor & improper technique, information to back it up, the physical part to learn the proper way and so much more. Thank you Jim Norris for a great session. I cant wait for the 2nd part February 3rd @ 7:30pm

Well you can always learn something new no matter what or who you are. Jim put on a great seminat today and answered a lot of questions for the group. There were a lot of happy people that walked away with some great new running tools to make them better and more efficient runners.

I dont consider myself to be picture perfect when I run and I know by watching others on the track all day that a lot of us need help. Getting someone to watch your form and give you feedback is so important.

Thanks Jim for a great evening!

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. he revamped my entire form and I love how it feels to run again! well worth the time and money to see Jim!

    ReplyDelete