Saturday, June 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREATIVE CONDITIONING!


Thank you Meghan & Lloyd for the cake!


Happy Birthday Creative Conditioning!

Well today is/was Creative Conditioning’s 1st birthday. I have a lot of people to thank for making CreCon an amazing place to call work, a second home and my dream.

The past year I have learned a lot about people, business, and life and I know that there is a lot more I need to learn as well.

I have seen so many changes in people who have embraced a healthy and balanced lifestyle. These changes aren’t just physical changes but changes in personality, confidence, enthusiasm, and openness. An openness to try something new, something you might not be good at and something that teaches you that you can learn and grow no matter what age and ability.

I have seen physical changes in strength, mobility, ability, muscular definition, body composition and more. Everyone who is putting in hard work in our gym and at home to make the right choices are growing by leaps and bounds. Consistency, intensity and the desire to never quit on yourselves is making you the people you are and the people I want to surround myself with.

Thank you to all of my previous clients & friends who I worked with in home and all over the city who believed in what I was doing and came along for the ride. Thank you to our new members who have become good friends at Creative Conditioning. I couldn’t ask for any better.

Thank you to all of those who helped with all the renovations for 3 months prior to opening including my parents Lorne & Irene Dyck, my outlaws (just kidding ;-) Stan & Angie Gren, Gerry and Lynn Bennett, Alex Jekat, Bert Viveiros You support and hours of lifting, smashing, carrying, rebuilding and polishing were the only way I was able to finish the picture I had in my head.

Thank you to Tammy Stewner for telling me “Hey Paul, I know this great place that’s up for lease. I drive by it every day. It would be perfect for your gym.”

I have to put a big thank you out there to Jesse Cox and Anthony Ferreira. They are two amazing coaches who care about our members and are dedicated to making people better each and every class they teach. We are lucky to have you guys.

The biggest thank you goes to my wife Lorrie for supporting my dream of building the place I had talked about for years. She has not complained about the 100hr work weeks, the reduced “us” time, my constant drive to make things “better” at the gym, or the 5am alarm clocks every morning… Ok maybe I have herd about the last one on a few occasions. Thank you Lorrie for being such a great help, support, and sounding board for my sometimes-dumb ideas.

Well year one is under our belts. Are we where I wanted us to be? I would have to say no. I have a feeling that we will never be there since I always want to learn more, do more, experience more, and pass it on. The better I can get the better we can help you to get.

I think this is going to be like training. Once you reach your goal you need to set another one because you want to see how far you can go. Thank you all for coming along for the ride (we aren’t done yet).

Happy 1st Birthday Creative Conditioning!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment